Location: Bend, Oregon
Pay: Starts at $15 per hour
Red Plate Foods Mission Video https://vimeo.com/465458803
TO APPLY: We would love to meet you and test out a fit with our excellent bakery team! Please submit via email or call with:
- Brief description of your interest in a bakery position at Red Plate
- Preferred schedule & desired hours per week
- How you can contribute to our team
Our Bakery Manager or Executive Assistant will reach out to schedule a (paid) working interview.
Are you a self-manager who likes to work with people? We have a job for you! Red Plate Foods is a local production bakery free from the top 9 major allergens, gluten free and vegan in Bend Oregon.
We are currently looking to fill multiple positions on our granola and bakery production teams. The job would largely entail depositing and packaging our products but may also include some mixing.
The ideal candidate for this job is:
- Quick learner
- Enjoys repetitive tasks
- Has good attendance
This is a production job and will include making thousands of the same products repeatedly. Other job responsibilities may include operating equipment on the production line.
If you meet these requirements, and are interested in joining our team, please send a resume to email@example.com
Pay starts at $15.00 per hour.
- Standing/Walking: Continual & fast paced – Most assignments and work functions are performed while standing.
- Sitting: Occasional – Few assignments can be completed while either sitting or standing and only applies to certain work areas and/or work functions.
- Crouching (bending at knees): Occasional – Crouching is necessary when lifting materials.
- Kneeling: Rarely – Kneeling to retrieve materials from the floor.
- Manual Dexterity: Continually – Required for all tasks including scooping/pressing/grasping.
- Lifting/Carrying: Frequently – All tasks require lifting and carrying boxes or bins of materials/parts. A typical weight range is 10-50 pounds.
- Push/Pull – Frequently – carts of product can weight 100+ pounds.
- Seeing: job requires the ability to read recipes, scales, and/or machine monitors.
- Production environment with regular exposure to noise, equipment & cleaning agents including bleach.
- Must adhere to Company safety policies and wear the required personal protective equipment.